Solid Tile Ad 99 is a polymer modified, grey cement-based thin-set tile adhesive for fixing high porosity tiles like ceramic/ clay tiles and quarry tiles of regular size.
It Is A best Quality Adhesive For The Permeant Fixing Of Ceramic & Vitrified Tiles For Vertical And Horizontal
- Excellent waterproofing characteristics
- Good open wet time
- Good Slip resistance on vertical application
- High adhesion strength
- Ready to use, No curing required
- Can be used in internal, external and submerged conditions
Direction Of Use:
- All surfaces must be sound and thoroughly clean before SOLID TILE AD 99 is applied.
- All traces of grease or oil must be removed with a chemical degreaser.
- All loose particles of mortar, old wallpaper, paint etc. must be physically removed
- ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY
- Solid tile ad 99 can be applied directly on concrete, cement screeds, & cement plaster.
- Tiles should not be placed on concrete or brickwork until all shrinkage movement has taken place.
- Solid tile ad 99 TILE ADHESIVE should be mixed with water powder ratio of 1:3
- The total quantity of water may be slightly adjusted to achieve the required consistency .
- Always Mix The Required Quantity, Spread The Adhesive To A Required Bed Thickness And Comb With
- Notched Trowel And Strictly Apply The Adhesive Paste Which Can Be Tiled Within 10 To 15 Min.
- Remove Any Excess Adhesive From The Tiles And Joints With A Damp Sponge Or Cloth Before It Sets.
- Leave For At Least One Day Before Application Of Tile Grouts.
- COLOUR : GREY
- W/P Ratio : 1 : 3
- Adhesive Thickness :3 12 mm
- Pot Life > 75 Mins
- Extended Open Time >15-20 Mins
- Mixed Density :1.50 1.6 kg / litre
- Setting Time Initial - 12 Hours Final - 2 Day
- 60 - 70 sqft per 25 kg bag at 3 mm thickness (using 6mm x 6mm square notch trowel)
- 12 months if kept in a dry store in the original, unopened bags
Country Of Origin
Made In India
Is It Eco Friendly
60 -70 Sqr Foot Per Beg 3-4 Mm Layer
Surface Of Application