Solid Tile Ad 399 Is Cementation Waterproof Tile Adhesive.
Solid Tile Ad 399 Is a highly polymer modified, thin-set tile adhesive for fixing all type of ceramic, semi-vitreous, vitrified tiles and natural stones, on a variety of surfaces, for both vertical and horizontal application, in dry as well as wet areas for indoor as well as outdoor application.
- Highly Polymer Modified
- Good open wet time
- Good Slip resistance on vertical application High adhesion strength
- Ready to use, No curing required
- Can be used in internal, external and submerged conditions
Direction Of Use
- Surface Preparation:
- All surfaces must be sound and thoroughly clean before SOLID TILE AD 399 is applied.
- All traces of grease or oil must be removed with a chemical degreaser.
- All loose particles of mortar, old wallpaper, paint etc. must be physically removed
- Solid tile ad 399 can be applied directly on concrete, cement screeds, & cement plaster.
- Tiles should not be placed on concrete or brickwork until all shrinkage movement has taken place.
- Solid tile ad 399 TILE ADHESIVE should be mixed with water powder ratio of 1:3
- The total quantity of water may be slightly adjusted to achieve the required consistency.
- Always Mix The Required Quantity, Spread The Adhesive To A Required Bed Thickness And Comb With
- Notched Trowel And Strictly Apply The Adhesive Paste Which Can Be Tiled Within 30 40 Min.
- Remove Any Excess Adhesive From The Tiles And Joints With A Damp Sponge Or Cloth Before It Sets. Leave
- For At Least One Day Before Application Of Tile Grouts
- COLOUR GREY
- W/P Ratio 1:3
- Bed Thickness Up To 6 mm
- Pot Life Up to 90 Mins
- Extended Open Time > 15-20 Mins
- Mixed Density 1.50 +/- .05 kg / ltr
- 60 - 70 sqr foot per 25 kg bag at 3 mm thickness (using 6mm x 6mm square notch trowel)
- 12 months if kept in a dry store in the original, unopened bags