Solid Tile Ad NSA Is Cementation Waterproof Tile Adhesive.
It Is A High Quality Adhesive For The Permeant Fixing Of Ceramic & big Size Of Vitrified Tiles For Vertical And Horizontal Application.
- Excellent waterproofing characteristics
- Good open wet time
- Good Slip resistance on vertical application
- High adhesion strength
- Ready to use, No curing required
- Can be used in internal, external and submerged conditions
Direction Of Use:
- All surfaces must be sound and thoroughly clean before SOLID TILE AD NSA is applied.
- All traces of grease or oil must be removed with a chemical degreaser.
- All loose particles of mortar, old wallpaper, paint etc. must be physically removed .
- Solid tile ad NSA can be applied directly on concrete, cement screeds, & cement plaster.
- Tiles should not be placed on concrete or brickwork until all shrinkage movement has taken place.
- Solid tile ad NSA TILE ADHESIVE should be mixed with water powder ratio of 1:3
- The total quantity of water may be slightly adjusted to achieve the required consistency .
- Always Mix The Required Quantity, Spread The Adhesive To A Required Bed Thickness And Comb With
- Notched Trowel And Strictly Apply The Adhesive Paste Which Can Be Tiled Within 10 To 15 Min.
- Remove Any Excess Adhesive From The Tiles And Joints With A Damp Sponge Or Cloth Before It Sets. Leave
- For At Least One Day Before Application Of Tile Grouts.
- COLOUR GREY
- W/P Ratio 1:3
- Bed Thickness Up To 6 Mm
- Pot Life > 90 Mins
- Extended Open Time >15-20 Mins
- Mixed Density 1.55 1.60 kg/ltr
- Setting Time Initial- 12 Hours Final - 2 Day
- 60 - 70 sqft per 25 kg bag at 3 mm thickness (using 6mm x 6mm square notch trowel)
12 months if kept in a dry store in the original, unopened bags
Country of Origin
Made in India
1 Year From Mfg Date
Is It Eco Friendly